Payments must be received in full prior to processing of orders. Orders are processed by order in which payment is received. We accept the following payment methods.
- PAYPAL Provide us with your PayPal email address and we will forward the PayPal Money Request/Invoice. Please do not send a payment without receiving this PayPal invoice first. Should we receive a payment, we will be forced to refund and this will only delay your shipment. PayPal limit is $10,000 per transaction.
- CHECK Make payable to “Sunshine”. Contact us for mailing address. Please note: orders will be processed only after funds have cleared.
- CREDIT CARD We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Contact us for credit card order form. Please note: Billing address and shipping address must be the same.
- BANK WIRE TRANSFER Available only for transactions of a minimum of $500. Contact us for bank details. Please note: orders will be processed only after funds have cleared. There may be a $25.00 fee for international transfers.
All orders shipped within the USA will be sent via UPS Ground insured for the full value, unless otherwise specified.
Please understand that shipping quotes are ESTIMATES ONLY. Shipping quotes/fees can vary based on the billable weight or volume weight, dimensions of the packaging, Fuel charges, custom duty taxes (if not included), insurance amount, interceptions, shipping companies service charges/fees, etc.. The actual shipping cost is not known until we receive the statement/invoice from the selected carrier, this can take approximately 1 day to 2 weeks. If your shipping quote was more than the actual shipping cost, you will be reimbursed for the difference either by a refund or credit towards your next order. If the shipping quote was less than the actual shipping cost, you will be billed for the difference.
Delivery Dates are not guaranteed by all carriers. Each carrier has their own rules and conditions detailed below:
- UPS does guarantee the delivery date. This is only if the order ships on the date that the shipping quote is provided.
- Example: Ship Date quoted: 3/14 Delivery Date: 3/18. We must ship on the quoted ship date of 03/14 in order for the shipment to be delivered on 03/18. If your payment was not received in time to ship on the ship date quoted, the delivery date will also be different. Please either request a new shipping quote for more accurate delivery time or review the previous quote which includes the estimated transit time.
- TNT does NOT guarantee the delivery date. The estimated delivery date provided is an estimate only. TNT will not reimburse us for a shipment that does not arrive on the estimated date of arrival since it is not guaranteed.
- FEDEX does guarantee the delivery date. This is only if the order ships on the date that the shipping quote is provided.
- FedEx Express requires pick up to be scheduled by 1:30 PM (Eastern Time). If your payment is received after 1:30 PM, the order will ship the next business day.
- FedEx Ground requires a 24 hour pick up notice. Therefore, we cannot ship an order the same day by FedEx Ground.
- (USPS) United States Postal Service
- International Shipments:
- Global Express Guaranteed does guarantee the delivery date. (Transit time: approximately 1-3 business days). Includes tracking.
- Express Mail does NOT guarantee the delivery date. (Transit time: approximately 3-5 business days). Includes tracking.
- Priority Mail does NOT guarantee the delivery date. (Transit time: approximately 6-10 business days). Includes tracking.
- Standard/First Class Mail does NOT guarantee the delivery date. (Transit time: varies). May not be trackable unless scanned each time by Postal Service. You can expect your shipments within the estimated transit times unless there is a delay with customs or your package is lost or stolen.)
- Domestic Shipments (USA):
- Express Mail does guarantee the delivery date. (Transit time: approximately 1-2 business days). Includes tracking. If your shipment arrives late, a claim must be filed. Once the claim is approved by USPS, a refund will be submitted to you for the shipping fee.
- Priority Mail does NOT guarantee the delivery date. (Transit time: approximately 2-3 business days). Includes tracking.The estimated delivery date provided is an estimate only. USPS will not reimburse us for a shipment that does not arrive on the estimated date of arrival since it is not guaranteed.
We will insure each shipment for the actual amount unless otherwise instructed. Please note, should you elect “no insurance”, we are not responsible should the package(s) be lost, damaged, or stolen. For International shipments via USPS, we are only allowed to insure each package for a maximum of $500.00. If you need to insure a package for more than $500.00, please elect another carrier (UPS, TNT, or FedEx). Should you choose to not to insure your order please understand we are not responsible for any damage or replacement once the products leave our facility. If you insure we will represent you during the claims process.
A claim may be filed for a delayed shipment, lost or stolen goods. We will contact the carrier to start and investigation and file for the claim. Please note, you will not be reimbursed until the carrier has provided us with a refund.
Fees for returned packages are the responsibility of the recipient.
Shipping charges billed to recipient’s account
If the account number provided is “invalid”, you will be responsible for the charges billed to Sunshine.
*Shipping Disclaimer (for International Distributors)
Please understand that once a package has left the United States, it is no longer our responsibility. If you should require an invoice or special instructions on your customs form, you must request this prior to submitting payment. This is a sale of bulk product for delivery only from the USA, sold in the USA conforming to USA guidelines by a USA Corporation. All other country regulations, guidelines, certifications, customs fees/duties and miscellaneous charges, etc. are the sole responsibility of the distributor/recipient. We warrant the product only in the USA. Products refused overseas will not be refunded – no exceptions. By law, we are prohibited from reselling a product that has been out of our control. Please be sure to have a complete understanding of the regulations within your country prior to ordering. Your purchase designates you have read, understood and agreed to these terms.
Sunshine Health Products, Inc. is not responsible for products once they leave our facility since we have no control over the temperature the product is shipped in or the temperature in which the end user stores the product. The FDA and OSHA have strict rules, regulations and guidelines by which we abide during manufacture, production and storage at our facility. However, shipments may be subjected to environmental problems (heating, humidity etc.) that would compromise the integrity of the product not to mention tampering. If there is a valid problem with a product, within one week after the product has been shipped, we ask that you send back 50cc’s of gel for us to send to our lab for testing. If the lab test comes back with a confirmed problem we would send you a replacement product. We cannot be responsible for issues that were caused by heat and storage noncompliance.
You should not use this product if you are pregnant and/or lactating, have health problems, periodontal disease or gums that are in poor condition, wear braces, had recent oral surgery, decayed teeth, have roots that are exposed, have colitis, or have jaw problems. Keep out of reach of children. The manufacturer and seller assume no responsibility for any usage of product. You should consult with a dentist before attempting any at-home treatments and understand that there are risks involved if not doing so. A small percentage of people may experience reversible tooth sensitivity and gum irritation which disappears when use ends, or by decreasing the amount of time you bleach your teeth each time, or by increasing the amount of time between bleaching sessions. Your purchase designates you have read, understood and agreed to these terms.
Information Collection and Use
Sunshine Health Products, Inc. collects personally identifiable information when you use certain features of this website. Sunshine Health Products, Inc. uses the information collected to fulfill your requests for information, products and services. We collect some basic web log file data about site visitors. This information includes domain names, website traffic and server usage statistics. This information is used for site management and administration and to improve the content and overall performance of our site.
Sunshine Health Products, Inc. makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all of the transactions that occur on our website are secure. When purchasing our products through the Sunshine Health Products, Inc. website, all personally identifiable data is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, encryption level is 128 bit.
If you subscribe to a newsletter or other publication distributed by Sunshine Health Products, Inc. via e-mail, we will keep your e-mail address in a private distribution list. We do not use this e-mail address list for any other purpose, and we only add individuals at their request. At any time, you may opt out by using the unsubscribe link provided on our website and in the publication e-mail, which will remove your information from the distribution list for that publication.
Third-Party Service Providers
Sunshine Health Products, Inc. may engage reputable third-party vendors to help us manage our website and allow us to better service our visitors. Sunshine Dental USA Corporation never shares with third parties any personally identifiable information you provide when requesting information, except as required by law.
Links to other sites
This site may have links to other sites we think may be of interest to our visitors. Their purpose is to provide visitors with convenient access to other sites that might interest them. A link to another site does not imply an endorsement of the site’s content or services.We are not responsible for the privacy practices of sites not owned by Sunshine Health Products, Inc. We encourage you to read privacy statements at any site that collects personally identifiable data.
Sunshine Health Products, Inc. does not collect your e-mail address unless you voluntarily submit it to us or choose to communicate with us via e-mail. We do not sell or rent any e-mail addresses.
How We Use The Information
Sunshine Health Products, Inc. uses the information you provide to fulfill your online request, facilitate customer service and inform you of our services. We do not rent, sell or otherwise provide visitors personal information to third parties, such as marketers.It is possible that we could be forced to disclose personally identifiable user information in response to a search warrant, subpoena, or court order; that can happen to any organization keeping records. Disclosures may also be appropriate to protect our legal rights and the security or integrity of our website, or to avoid liability. Those kinds of disclosures are highly unlikely, but possible.
Deletion and Removal of Information
Non-identifiable information in our database will not be deleted. Like all responsible website publishers, Sunshine Health Products, Inc. maintains backup files as a protection against natural disasters, equipment failures, or other disruptions. Backup files protect you and us because they lower the risk of losing valuable data. Removing a record from our main files does not remove that record from any backup systems. It may take up to six months before all the information in a backup record is completely erased through the normal recycling of backup files. In the meantime, as long as backup records exist, they receive the same privacy and security protections as our other records.